Abstract Submission Guidelines for WISE 2017
Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to submit abstracts for our 2017 WISE Research Poster Competition.
Prizes: First, Second, and Third Place
- Abstract Submission Deadline: APRIL 7 @ 5PM.
- 300 word limit for all abstracts
- Poster dimensions are not to exceed 54 inches wide by 42 inches tall.
- Poster space is limited, so submit your abstract early! As soon as our space limit is reached, submission site will close and no additional abstracts will be accepted.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive a submission and acceptance confirmation with a link to our registration page.
- Abstracts will not be considered without paid registration for the conference; registration must be completed no later than April 7 @ 5PM.
- After your abstract has been accepted, you are required to email us a pdf of your poster no later than April 21 @ 5PM. Once you submit your abstract, you will receive an email with instructions on where to email the pdf of your poster.
- Questions about your abstract or poster?
Please contact Dr. Jennifer Irvin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some help writing your abstract? Need some help creating your conference poster?