ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: closed
- 300 word limit for all abstracts
- Poster dimensions are not to exceed 54 inches wide by 42 inches tall.
- Poster space is limited, so submit your abstract early! As soon as our space limit is reached, submission site will close and no additional abstracts will be accepted.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive a submission and acceptance confirmation with a link to our registration page.
- Abstracts will not be considered without paid registration for the conference; registration and payment must be completed no later than February 9, 2018 @ 5PM.
- After your abstract has been accepted, you are required to email a pdf of your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 15 @ 5PM.
- Please note that you are responsible for printing your own poster; the pdf copy is for judging purposes only.
Questions about your abstract or poster?
Please contact Dr. Jennifer Irvin, email@example.com.