Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to submit abstracts for our 2018 WiSE Research Poster Competition. First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is February 2, 2018 @ 5PM.
Abstracts will not be considered without paid registration for the conference; registration payment must be complete no later than February 2, 2018 @ 5PM.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 2, 2018 @ 5PM.
- 300 word limit for all abstracts
- Poster dimensions are not to exceed 54 inches wide by 42 inches tall.
- Poster space is limited, so submit your abstract early! As soon as our space limit is reached, submission site will close and no additional abstracts will be accepted.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive a submission and acceptance confirmation with a link to our registration page.
- Abstracts will not be considered without paid registration for the conference; registration must be completed no later than February 2, 2018 @ 5PM.
- After your abstract has been accepted, you are required to email us a pdf of your poster no later than February 15 @ 5PM. Once you submit your abstract, you will receive an email with instructions on where to email the pdf of your poster.
Questions about your abstract or poster?
Please contact Dr. Jennifer Irvin, firstname.lastname@example.org.